Patron COVID-19 Procedure
• Sign up ahead of time to ensure your spot as we have a limited capacity of seven students per class. If you do not have access to internet or credit card please call the studio. We are more than happy to put you in.
• Due to the limited number of spaces you must now CANCEL at least TWO HOURS prior to class, if you fail to cancel you will be charged for the class.
• If you are waitlisted you will be informed if a space opens as soon as we are able.
• Upon entering the studio you must wear an appropriate face covering at all times. Ex. Mask, face shield.
• If a class is in session when you arrive wait outside for previous class to exit and to allow time for cleaning.
• At all times you must remain at a six foot distance.
• Prior to class you will be required sign in at the front desk, you are to also answer the health screening questions and have your temp checked. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class to ensure we have enough time to check all students in. If you arrive after class begins we unfortunately not be able to accommodate you and you will be charged for the class.
• Sanitizing stations are located in the lounge area and in the studio itself please use as needed.
• We strongly urge that all clients visiting the studio bring their own yoga mat and props. We will offer mats and props that are cleaned before and after each use.
• Bathrooms are available as is storage. Both are cleaned before and after each class.
• As you enter the studio set your mat up at the predetermined spaces set up on floor to ensure the six foot spacing. If you need a mat they will be provided. If you have your own props inform the instructor as you enter is they can remove the studio props from your space.
• Help us keep everyone safe. If you in any way do not feel well or have a fever please refrain from coming to class until you are feeling better. This helps us ensure that all of our clients stay healthy, happy, and safe. It also helps us maintain a safe environment for our instructors.
Instructor COVID-19 Procedure
• Please arrive 20-30 minutes before your class to ensure everything is clean and ready to go.
• Prior to class you will be required to also answer the health screening questions and have your temp checked — log answers and temp.
• Cleaning supplies extra masks and gloves will be under the front desk for use as needed and sanitizing stations are set up in the lounge and in the studio.
• Instructors are encouraged to use their own phones for check in. If that is not possible please sanitize the studio electronics before and after each use to ensure there is no spread of germs.
• Check in clients one at a time. Students are required to also answer the health screening questions and have their temp checked — log answers and temp and store in binder. Ensure they maintain the six foot spacing as they do. Students are welcome to store their belongings in cubbies. Any cubbies used must be sanitized after each use. Temp checks and health screening questions will be completed for each student each time. Please utilize safety
precautions when doing temp checks (use of gloves) and dispose of all PPE properly. Log these on printed out class list.
• Lock door immediately at start of class, unlock door only when students are ready to leave and then lock again to clean. Unlock to let student in for next class after cleaning is complete if you are teaching back to back.
• Once in studio please encourage students to settle into their space for the entirety of the class. If you are using any props please lay them at the predetermined spots prior to class to avoid any contamination. If a student has their own props remove the studio props before class to ensure there is enough space.
• Instructors are not to offer assists to, or share props of any kind with students.
• At the end of class have students leave any mats/props used at their spaces. Any props used must be sanitized with the fogger before and after class by the instructor. Clean floors with provided products as well kept in back hallway.
• Disinfecting/Cleaning: Please wipe down any commonly used items before and after use — ie. Speakers, door knobs, pens used, etc. We have all NYS approved cleaning products/ disinfectant. If bathrooms are used please wipe down all surfaces using proper PPE. Studio will be cleaned daily as well.
Cleaning Products Used
Seventh Generation Wipes, spray
Clorox wipes, mopping cloths
Fogger with Alcohol
• Studio will be cleaned before and after each class.
Instructors and management will have the attached check list for cleaning. This will include all hard surfaces, floors, and commonly touched surfaces in reception, studio, and bathrooms.
• Sanitizing stations will be set up at front desk, cubbies, in studio, and in bathroom. These include hand sanitizer, wipes, and gloves.
• 2 Medify Airx air purifier in place.
• Students must register online or over phone before class. Allowing only seven students per class.
• Procedure and guidelines will be posted on all doors.
• All students, instructors, and management must wear an acceptable face covering at all times. Acceptable face coverings include, but are not limited to ,cloth (e.g., homemade sewn, quick cut), surgical masks, and N95 respirators that are appropriate for exercise. Bandanas, buffs, and gaiters are not acceptable face coverings for use in gyms and fitness centers.
They must be cleaned after each use and they cannot be shared.
• Masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer are available.
• Instructors and management will have instruction including class list, cleaning procedure check list, questionnaire, and travel advisory list.
• Mary Clare O’Connor is our designated safety monitor. She will notify the state immediately if she is made aware of any student or instructor that tests positive for COVID-19. And will also notify anyone who may have be in contact with infected persons.
• Floors in reception will be marked with tape for six foot spacing as students enter and check in. They will also be marked in front of cubbies and in studio to indicate proper mat spacing.
• Each student will have their own cubby for storage to ensure no cross contamination
• Students are required to check in at front desk, have temperature taken with a no contact infrared thermometer, and answer questions
(1) Have you had any COVID-19 symptoms in past 14 days?
(2) Have you had a positive COVID-19 diagnostic test in past 14 days?
(3) Have you had any close contact with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case in past 14 days?
(4) Have you traveled within a state with significant community spread of COVID-19 for longer than 24
hours within the past 14 days?
• All check in information will be stored as records for inspection by the state as needed.
• Students will then move to studio where the will remain at properly defined mat space through out the class.
• At end of class students will leave any props used for instructors to clean.
• Instructors will check students out and then unlock the door to allow them to exit while maintaining distance.
• After students have exited instructors will first clean all props and mats used with foggers and wipes.
• Instructors will then proceed with attached cleaning procedures list using proper PPE, masks and gloves.
• Studio will be cleaned once a week by professional cleaner using proper PPE and daily by management using proper PPE.
• Any Instructor showing signs of COVID-19 will not be permitted to teach for 14 days or until a negative test is presented.
• No more than one person may wait in hallway to use restroom at a time.
• If an instructor or students are found to have tested positive for COVID-19 all areas they were in and all items they touch will be cleaned thoroughly using proper promotions and PPE.